I have a question re: my GE telephone, #24GHz. Can I get…

Customer Question
I have a question re...
I have a question re: my GE telephone, #24GHz. Can I get help?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
I'm not sure what the problem is When I receive to make a call the phone constantly has static. What's the problem?
9/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Louie, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Louie, Computer Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...GE telephone, #24GHz..."

What seems to be the issue with this telephone?
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.