I dropped my smartab tabet and shattered the glass on the…

Customer Question
I dropped my smartab...

I dropped my smartab tabet and shattered the glass on the screen. can I get it repared

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

Where would the model number be?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to know if the glass can be replaced? I only had it for 2wks.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the model and brand of your smart tab please? If it is still under warranty please contact the buyer/store and they should fix it or replace it.

Let me know if you need more help or questions

Thank you