I am really struggling with converting jpg's and google docs…

Customer Question
I am really struggling...

I am really struggling with converting jpg's and google docs to a pdf that are currently stored in my google drive

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Toshiba, Windows 7 with core i5 processor

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not that I know of. I also have a lenova think pad windows 7 with core i5

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you are unable to convert the JPG file and Google docs to PDF format. To help me better assist you, Please tell me what is error message or what exactly happen when you tried to convert those files?

No error message. Just not sure the path to take to convert. Its not obvious
No .. I don't want to pay for this easy task. Thank you. Please take my card off file.

I understand, Can please tell me whether you're using any software or web for converting the files

google drive

You might be receiving support offering, if you opt we can take a remote access on the computer and I can take secure remote access and I can fix the issue. If your not interested you can skip that.

Have you downloaded the JPG images from the googlle drive in the computer orelse you are trying to convert the file directly from the google drive?