How do I get an AOL icon. Len Melton, I just joined today,

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get an AOL icon. Len Melton

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?

I just joined today

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

HP

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Two years ago

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Do you need help with installing the AOL application on your computer?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

You may download AOL Desktop from the following page: https://discover.aol.com/products-and-services/aol-desktop-for-windows

After clicking the download button on the page that I sent to you you, run the file that downloads and you will be all set.

Once that is complete, AOL will be installed on your computer and the icon for AOL will be on your desktop.

Rating me on the top of the page doesn't cost anything extra. Rating is how I am given credit. If you don't rate, doesn't give you a refund.

I would really appreciate it if, you could take a moment and rate me on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button on the top of this page.

Thank you,
***** *****

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with --For ***** ***** Only!--

My Profile page:
http://JasonFixedit.com