Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is loaded, but will not open.

Customer Question
Microsoft Ultimate Word Games...

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is loaded, but will not open. A month ago it would open and I could play Wordament

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

I have HP, and windows 10. I'

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I think they are supposed to load automatically.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm old (88), and maybe nerdy about a computer.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Did you download this on your pc, or are you just going to the website and then the website crashes?

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support?

Thank you for your response,
~Franklin