I went into my gmail account, and it states I am locked out…

Customer Question
I went into my...

I went into my gmail account, and it states I am locked out because of sending too many emails??? It states I may not be able to log in for 24 hours. This upsets me because I am expecting a VERY IMPORTANT EMAIL FROM MY PUBLISHER AND ITS AFTER 5 P.M. ON A FRIDAY. I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL MONDAY. WHAT CAN YOU DO FOR ME??

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

For about 2 hours.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I sent quite a few attachments to 9 emails to the same person this morning. They were necessary for an upcoming auction sale and they needed to see my inventory.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

There is a severe chance we cannot get into that account for the 24 hours. Each time we try, it makes it

seems as if we are 'hacking' an account. This is not done by Google reps. It is a 'system' that notes/blocks

you. Did you still want to try to connect to get this resolved or wait?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

I sent your duplicate question in for a refund. Please only answer 'here' to continue.