I have been trying to login to a particular sight and it is…

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to login to a particular sight and it is asking me for my Microsoft account credentials - I have changed the password ***** times but this is not working. What are they looking for?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

HP Envy / Windows 8

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Checked and there are no new updates

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It will depend on what site you are trying to access and what credentials you used for it.

Can you leave the url or site home in reply to review?

It is a secure site. I enter my user name and password ***** go to the program I need and then it pops up wanting my windows security for: Microsoft account/*****@******.***

What is the site?

Also, this is important:

What browser are you using? firefox/chrome/safari/internet explorer/edge?

Dark blue e is for edge on the taskbar. Light blue e is internet explorer on 10.

Firefox is a blue globe with an orange fox on it and Chrome is a red/green/yellow/blue circle.

Internet explorer. Connect.choicepay.us
Never mind - it finally worked