I cannot recall by password and finding in impossible to…

Customer Question
I cannot recall by...

I cannot recall by password ***** finding in impossible to reset to a new one

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Don't recall exactly but it was not that long ago for password. I don't recall ever changing username

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I ordered two books recently and may have changed pass word then

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Some how one of my granddaughter is involved but I have no idea why or how....when ever I am asked for user name but mine and hers appear...When I click on mine I am told it is an invalid entry....

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris