Can not sign to my Microsoft account on my acer tells me to…

Customer Question
Can not sign to...

Can not sign to my Microsoft account on my acer tells me to go

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Acer? And what operating system are you running?

Aspire switch 10E

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

It is very tiny so I can carry it around

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope thank you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to assist you today.

Could you let me know what's the email address for your locked Microsoft account?