I have been trying to buy puzzles but I get a message that I…

Customer Question
I have been trying to...
I have been trying to buy ken ken puzzles but I get a message that I must sign on to Google which I do but I get the same message when I try again.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
How are you opening the page to buy the Ken Ken puzzles, and how are you opening the page to sign in to Google? and after signing in to Google, how do you go back to the Ken Ken puzzles purchasing page?

There are right ways of doing so, and a lot of wrong ways too... and it may depend upon your browser program, and how you are using it. Let me know the specifics, and I will advise you further in specifics.

I told you everything I know. What do you need to know?

Let me instruct you, then.

First open the page for Google.

Sign in there.

Once signed in, and use the 'remember me' option too, or the option to 'Stay signed in', then from that page, either open a new tab to purchase Ken Ken puzzles, or else just go to that page from the Google page, without closing that page.

Does that work? do you thus stay signed in ? you should, but in some cases it might not work, perhaps. Let me know.