I cant get in to my gmail, about 2 weeks, i got a new pass…

Customer Question
I cant get in...

I cant get in to my gmail

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

About 2 weeks

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I got a new pass word where you send me a code

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
9/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What recovery email are you trying to get back? gmail/?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

Andy, Computer Consultant