I need to change my recovery phone number! Imac, no, need o…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my recovery phone number!

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Imac

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Need o change cell phone# *****(###) ###-####to(###) ###-#### why is that so difficult?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Ths is unclear. There are many accounts and pc's.

What are you trying to change your phone number to?

An email? The phone for a new number?

Please clarify as we do not know what device you are using or where you want your number changed.