Keep getting message to stop using bank lookups computer…

Customer Question
Keep getting message to...

Keep getting message to stop using bank lookups computer compromised

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I dont know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Help me

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Could you please provide the following details.

Where are you seeing this message is it showing a web page also could you please let me know the exact message it shows ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.