I have the wrong e-mail on my google account want to ghange…

Customer Question
I have the wrong...

I have the wrong e-mail on my google account want to ghange it back not receiveing my mail

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Microsoft 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes reinstalled google some how i lost it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No t/y

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Exactly how do you access your account? Via your web browser?

Please let me know

i click on my google icon

Ok, when you are in your emails, click on the circle with the initial in the top right and then click on sign out

then sign in with the correct account

Let me know the results please