It seems that windows 10 has been uninstalled, The computer…

Customer Question
It seems that windows...

It seems that windows 10 has been uninstalled

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

The computer is Toshiba Satelite

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I dont believe so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What is the Windows version your computer is having now?

Is the Internet currently working on your computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

windows 10. Internet is working

Thank you. Since your computer has Windows 10, then what is the issue?

What exactly is not working on your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

I have resolved problem.

Great. I was waiting for you earlier, so that I could help you quickly, but I'm glad you got it working now. Do you need help with any other computer question / issue today?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you for the update.