I have just loged into PayPal for the first time & purchased…

Customer Question
I have just loged...

I have just loged into PayPal for the first time & purchased a groupon for $29 you we supposed to send through an email to confirm that & it hasn't come through

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've had this computer for years I'm currently doing the purchasing on my ipad

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.

Paypal sends email immediately after every transaction to the given email address you provided during Paypal sign up

check your email folder like spam or trash or use the search option on your email and type in paypal.com and push the search button.