I JUST WANT TO CHANGE My EMAIL ADRESS AND KEEP MY CURRANT…

Customer Question
I JUST WANT TO...

I JUST WANT TO CHANGE My EMAIL ADRESS AND KEEP MY CURRANT SCORE. HAVEN'T BEEN HERE IN A LONG TIME1

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Right now, gmail.com, was yahoo.com

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, but everything seems to be the same

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just help!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

just tried to logon to vegas world, after a long time, cant change email address
not paying anything,nevermind!

You don't need the remote assistance, we can continue here at no extra cost.