I just need to change my credit card number since my bank…

Customer Question
I just need to...

I just need to change my credit card number since my bank discontinued the old one due to some accounts being exposed to fraudulent activity by hackers. How can I change this credit card number so you can continue to bill me on the new card?

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Do you mean anyone at AOL? No, I haven't contacted anyone.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

I don't know. It's an Apple computer. My account records should have that information I guess.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

All I need is to give you my new credit card number so that you can continue to bill me and collect the monthly payments. What's the problem?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Is it AOL, where you want to change your payment information?

Or, is it on another website or service?

Thank you for your reply,
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)