My Hotmail password is not working please check my account…

Customer Question
My Hotmail password *****...

My Hotmail password ***** ***** working please check my account and see if it is on or off

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?

My Hotmail password ***** ***** working please check my account if it is on or off

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
9/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
Sure, you can restore access to your email account easily if you have set your recovery phone and email address (prior to the login issue) and that information is still valid.

Remember, it is not always possible to recover an account, especially if recovery information is outdated or or not set prior to the issue
Have you tried yet going via account recovery procedure? Or would you like me to remote into your computer and work on it with you?

no

So, you didn't go thru recovery procedure yet?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

Andy, Computer Consultant