I need to find my wifi password. I have put the kindle back…

Customer Question
I need to find...

I need to find my wifi password ***** I have put the kindle back in factory reset and now am lost.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Recent on password ***** not reset name

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No my husband went over to Geek Squad and they to.d him to reset to factory defaults. Was fine till I can not remember my password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not up on computer things so really lost.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.

Do you have a computer where we can check the wifi password.

my I pad

your ipad is connected to the same wifi router?

I am so lost I do not know what you want me to do. Am about ready to throw this kindle in garbage.

Throwing the Kindle is not a solution dont worry i am going to help you recover the router password.

Do you have a computer connected to this router?

Just forget it I can not get the address you want to come up. Cancel my account so I am not charged again.
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Before you cancel, maybe its best we speak over the phone and resolve this issue. Would you like to try that?

Thank you for your reply,
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)