You have "approved my new Password. You have approved my new…

Customer Question
You have "approved my...

You have "approved my new Password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

You have approved my new Password ***** I did not jot it down AND DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT IS! HELP!

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I DO NOT THINK SO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

WELL, I WANT TO MAKE A new pASSWORD! HOW DO I DO THAT!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.

For which service/ website are you getting the password *****