I can't get into my mail on Microsoft it wants my code and I…

Customer Question
I can't get into...

I can't get into my mail on Microsoft it wants my code and I don't think I have one

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Office 10 and I can't get into my mail

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No I am not very savy about updates

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

There is a message that comes on when I try to connect to my mail that say I need a code

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.

what is your email address for which its asking for the code