I can't get into my yahoo account, just today, new computer,

Customer Question
I can't get into...

I can't get into my yahoo account

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?

Just today, new computer

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

When was the last time you were able to login to Yahoo account?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.