My norton is gone and i have no idea how to get it back up…

Customer Question
My norton is gone...

My norton is gone and i have no idea how to get it back up and running

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Toshiba about 5yr model a665

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried to do a setup but it said since i have window ten it couldn't

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No not that i know of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
9/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Have you upgraded to Windows 10 since you first installed Norton?

Please let me know if you still require assistance by responding here and I will reply back as soon as possible.

Andy, Computer Consultant