I have a problem with family tree maker 2010. FTM 2010 was…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have a problem with family tree maker 2010. FTM 2010 was not closed the last time it was used. You may need to compact your last opened file to resolve any issue caused by an improper shutdown. To compact the file choose Compact file" from the tool menu. Problem is that I coul not open this file. How do I fi rhi ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Window 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Around 5 years ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I tried to fix by myself, but I could not.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris