I'm not sure if Norton anti-virus is active. I wanted to run…

Customer Question
I'm not sure if...

I'm not sure if Norton anti-virus is active. I wanted to run a complete scan this morning; unable to do so. there is a red x on Norton symbot in lower right corner of computer screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

It's an HP 20101 about 3/4 years old. issue started this morning

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No but Microsoft might have without notice

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so but i'm not an expert

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. If there is an X through the icon then there is a problem and it needs to be restarted.

Andy, Computer Consultant