I can't use the plugin features in Cinema 4D lite, Windows,

Customer Question
I can't use the...

I can't use the plugin features in Cinema 4D lite

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Windows

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No how do i?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm also having trouble importing my Illustrator art to C4 as we'll. I have followed every step.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

since I got it.
no thank you. I thought I would get a direct answer.
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

If time is of the essence, the fastest way in which I can help you is via a secure remote connection. That will provide a temporary connection where I can fix this problem on screen, in person.

I'm sending the offer for that service now, once accepted we will start the connection process. If you reject the offer, we will continue via written word alone.

To get back to me , either check your email. View one of the messages from justanswer that says you have received a reply or a message, open the message. Then inside it click the button that says view or reply on justanswer. That will bring you back to this page where you can scroll down and reply.

Or, go to justanswer.com, login at the top right. Then click my questions at the top right. Then, you will see our question listed there. Click the question, scroll down and reply!