I got a message that I was close to running out of room. My…

Customer Question
I got a message...

I got a message that I was close to running out of room. My ideapad is very new. No pictures/videos. few documents. Have had some issues. Worked with McAfee. I would like for someone to call and look in my computer.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your IdeaPad?

110s

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Windows 10

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the full error message?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Is it showing running out of room for email or for the C: drive or D: drive, etc.?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,