Might you be able to help me regarding excessive email?

Customer Question
Might you be able...

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Century link I believe

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

This has been going on for several months. Excessive accumulation of emails many of which are doubled up one after the other

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean you are receiving duplicate email messages?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,