I just downloaded the wonderful Firefox app (program) to my…

Customer Question
I just downloaded the...

I just downloaded the wonderful Firefox app (program) to my new HP laptop with Windows 10; but I can't add any favorites below the address bar into what you guys call the favorites bar. Please help!!!!

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your HP? And what operating system are you running?

Operating system is Windows Ten; HP laptop model is RMN-TPN C126

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm not knowledgeable

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
If the Firefox program you downloaded is version 55.x.x, then I would advise you to try adding to Favorites a different way.

Also: What company logo is on that 'bar below the Address bar', please? It might be a Toolbar, not really a part of Firefox. Tell me a bit more about that... and your Firefox version, which could matter.

Also, if you need me to rapidly and efficiently look at the situation, I could remote control your computer - only with your permission - and see for myself what is wrong, and what mechanism works properly, etc.