I have trogens on my computer, iPad, and my iPhone. Can you…

Customer Question
I have trogens on...

I have trogens on my computer, iPad, and my iPhone. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Toshiba intel. The numbers on Bach are rummed off.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I don't think so. I do have Geek Squard on computer. I was just in to Peoria store on Tues.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I quests not.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 11 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today. Can we have a remote session on your PC so that we can check the Trojans you are referring to?

Thanks,

Kumar