I have an old email account that ends in flash.net

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old email account that ends in flash.net (*****@******.***) and I need to get into it. I lost my link to it in my "favorites" column and don't know how to get to it again.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

That's the problem - neither my husband or I remember! I'm guessin it's a google?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

I have a Dell computer with Microsoft 7, I think

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It's 3-4 years maybe?? or newer. years go so fast! heck

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I've gone to MSN and Hotmail - that's not it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Click here: https://www.att.net/email

Sign into your account using the link above

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.