Onenote that is with Microsoft is taking over my computer. I…

Customer Question
Onenote that is with...

Onenote that is with Microsoft is taking over my computer. I am not able to print or to send anything. This only happened in the last week. Not sure where in came from.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

I have a Dell. Windows 8

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes I thought it was an update for my computer not for Microsoft.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes my screen after I log-on is also different. It is now Google.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, what's your printer model? Also for your second issue, are you referring to the homepage that shows up when you open up your browser?

Please do this now:

Press the Windows key and R together on your keyboard; this will bring up the RUN box.

Type in the following command and press ENTER:

control printers

When the Devices and Printers window comes up, RIGHT-CLICK on your printer listed and set as default printer.

Done that, try printing again - does it print out all right this time?

Do keep me posted below; thank you.