Curser moat has just ben typedves back into wh This an

Customer Question
Curser moat has just...

Curser moat has just ben typedves back into wh This an example of how my attempt to type goes.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Acer Aspire 5250-BZ455

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I don't thin

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

This computer may have been serviced by a scam company

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to assist you today.

Are you running Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10? When (timewise) did this cursor/typing issue first start?

Please do this now:

Download the TouchFreeze utility using the following link:

http://touchfreeze.net/

Open/run the downloaded file and follow the on-screen prompts to install the utility first.

Done that, try typing somewhere again and check if this makes any difference to your issue.

Do keep me posted on the results below; thank you.