HOW TO DEACTIVATE SLEEP TIMER ON HARMONY SMART REMOTE

Customer Question
HOW TO DEACTIVATE SLEEP...

HOW TO DEACTIVATE SLEEP TIMER ON HARMONY SMART REMOTE CONTROLLER

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

ITS FOR HOME THEATER TV

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

JUST WANT TO DEactivate sleep timer on my tv controller

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
9/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 8 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

I see you are using a Smart Remote Controller. You can also control your TV using a Harmony Mobile App. Anyways, please refer to the below link to see how to disable the timer.

https://support.myharmony.com/en-cn/setting-an-activity-sleep-timer

Please write us back in the box below.

Thanks,

Kumar

Andy, Computer Consultant