Lost screne, hp, I don't know, i don't know, that is all…

Customer Question
Lost screne Technician's Assistant:...

Lost screne

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

Hp

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. Can you provide a little more detail please?

Please let me know if you still require assistance by responding here and I will reply back as soon as possible.