I trying to install my new magic device and would not detect…

Customer Question
HI I trying to...

HI I trying to install my new magic jack device and would not detect device when magic jack is installed to the usb port of my laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? And how long have you been using magicJack?

Acer chromebook15

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

What do you mean by update

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

i've been trying to install for 2 hours

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-#### renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris

Andy, Computer Consultant