I am creating a Power Point slide show. When I email to my…

Customer Question
I am creating a...

I am creating a Power Point slide show. When I email to my counterpart in another state they tell me they can see the slides but the show does not advance automatically. My show was created on Win 10 and they have a Mac.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?

My counterpart has the Mac and she has not responded on that info for me. I usually hear from her at the end of the day or the next day. I need to get this settled soon so I was hoping to get info from you.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Me? Just added PowerPoint 2016 to create this show. I also made it on Google Slides but my counterpart tells me the same thing about Google.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
9/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Andy, Computer Consultant