I have the password: vals46nov11 for my user.

Customer Question
I have the password...

I have the password: vals46nov11 for my user.***@******.***, BOTH ON MY COMPUTER AND MY ANDROID TELEPHONE.i AM TRYING TO DOWNLOAD TEAMVIEWER FREE IN MY COMPUTER BUT DO NOT ACCEPT MY PASSWORD, ´LEASE HELP.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

ACER WINDOWS 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

When exactly do you get asked for the password ***** download teamviewer? As normally no password ***** *****