I was given a new password and before I could enter it the…

Customer Question
I was given a...

I was given a new password ***** before I could enter it the tech offered to do it for 30.00. I can do it myself just give me another ode ad I wil put in a new password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I was igiven gx5xc7o

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Its a new Iphone and everythibg is up to date

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
I have paid %.00 2 times now, and now I don't need you to do it for me for 30.00. Just give me the code and I"ll put it in and get a new password
This should not be a problem. Why can't you send me a code number and I will reset my password? Why is this so difficult with Apple??? I have been to your Apple store, they said because my Apple was in recovery then could do nothing. Now I am again having a problem. My new password ***** i with Apple when I bought APPs for my phone. Why are they refusing it now?
9/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

My phone was taken out of my purse while on a trip. I have repplaced the phone. When I was setting it up and I had a prblem with setting the Apple acct. and I was locked out for 2 weeks. 2 days ago I was unloced and I put in a new passwork and used it to get apps for my phone and today, they tell me I need to do it al over again and I need a new password ***** Im assking that someone send me a code and I will put in a new password ***** Apple decided that didn't like the las one. Its simple
The code I was give was gx5xc7o before I could enter it, I was sent to someone who want to charge me 30.00. Please just send me another code umber and I'' give Apple a new password.

Are they sending this code to your email account?

Thanks

kris

Send me a Textt please: 714--396-0607

Do you have a computer I can connect too? We need to go through the wizard to get this, I cannot generate this info.

Thanks

Kris

I a on my computer now.

Okay is it mac or windows?

or I have a contract with The Geeks.. I do no want to pay a 30.00 charge for something I can do my self.
Apple, this has not been a good experience.
I don't think you got all my message. I have to go I have another appt. and must get ready to go. Thank you

OKAY let me know once you return

OK, I'm back
Please tell why you cannot give a code so I may reset my password. Also I have an email from Apple confirming my password. I used that password ***** why am I. Now having this problem???

I do not work for Apple, I can only guide you through the reset process as I do not have access to your account.

Would you like me to go through this process with you?

Thanks

kris

Andy, Computer Consultant