Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I got a new phone tried to log into my facebook and it

Customer Question

i got a new phone tried to log into my facebook and it created me a new account i cant get into my original one
JA: When did you last use the account?
Customer: 2 days ago on my old phone
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes it said update
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: it says my email is not recognized i can only put in my phone number and it just takes me to the new account
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What recovery email are you trying to get back? that belonged to your facebook?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?