Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Why can't Microsoft leave me alone?? I am an old man. I will

Customer Question

Why can't Microsoft leave me alone?? I am an old man. I will be 80 in 15 months and I don't know any thing about a computer!!!!!!!! or Microsoft. My Computer was hacked and I had to buy a new one. That automaticly put me in Windows 10.And I can't use it. AND ALL THE BRAINS IN MICROSOFT can't make me me understand it.And now they have even taken away my Google Chrome Search Bar. I am slowly dying from many ailments. for instance. COPD MACULAR DEGENERATION. AND MORE. ----- Now i am trying to sell most everything I own to pay some of my debts. But Gates has all his ideas to increase his wealth. AND send me to Hell to BURN FOREVER. And I don't agree with him. When I had 8.1 I was able to struggle along, and now with 10 I can't. Charles Eastman
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: I have no idea
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I told you I don't know anything
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't know
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Are you just wanting to put back your google chrome search bar?

I do understand how frustrating this can be for a user.

Please let me know what you would like done on your pc to continue.