Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I cannot access any of my movies on my Flixster account. All

Customer Question

I cannot access any of my movies on my Flixster account. All 30 videos state "playback unavailable
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: Yes. I have contacted Ultraviolet which is connected with Flixster about 20 different times starting with August 2, 2017 until now by emails and I have repeatedely asked for someone to call me and walk me thru of how to transfer all of my videos to VUDU and as of this date no one has called me to help
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: NO
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO....I just want to be able to watch my 30 videos on either Flixster, Ultraviolet or VUDU. I pacificullly purchased these videos so that I could download the videos which all had specific codes to download on Flixster to watch, but as of 8/2/17 I cannot watch any of them and also have spoken with VUDU and they CANNOT OR WILL NOT HELP!!!!!. Please help me. This has been going on for over 2 months now and I have not been able to get help to transfer these videos SOMEWHERE to watch
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Hi there and welcome

On which device are you trying to watch VUDU on?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It does not matter to me. I just know I have 30 downloaded videos on Flixster that states "playback unavailable". Probably VUDU would be the best device since it is new and most current
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I access Vudu with my laptop which is a HP and this is the one I downloaded all my movies on Flixster on.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Thanks

Which internet browser are you accessing it on?