Hackers have blocked my user name which i have had for 21…

Customer Question
Tim- Hackers have blocked...

Tim- Hackers have blocked my user name which i have had for 21 years and i can not get into my *****@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Apple macBook Pro, operating sytem el Capitan--thats all i know

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2011, updated software when it came out---I have done everything i can do online--this is the first time i have talked to an expert!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No--other than this is so frustrating that i am begging for HELP!!!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

What is the message you get when you try now to sign into your account?

Please let me know