It is my phone. I can't find the apple Iphone password,

Customer Question
It is my phone...

It is my phone. I can't find the apple Iphone password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

September 5, I think

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

What is an update?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I added an additional

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password
Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.