My credit Visa card was 'chewed up by the machine' and I now…

Customer Question
My credit Visa card...

My credit Visa card was 'chewed up by the machine' and I now have a new account number. How can I change to the new account number?

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Yes, the bank have issued me with a new card and account number

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

We assist with a number of services here, can you tell me for which service you wish to update this for?

Please let me know

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Please let me know

I just want to know how to change my bank card number.

yes, but for Which Service?

Paypal

Thanks

To do this

1. go to www.paypal.com and log in to your account.
  2. Click ‘Profile’ near the top of the page.
  3. Click ‘My money.’
  4. Click ‘Update’ beside ‘Debit and credit cards'.
  5. Click ‘Edit’ next to the card you want to change.
  6. Update your information.
  7. Enter your card security code.
  8. Click ‘Save.’

Let me know when you have please

I couldn't find "My money" (4th instruction)

Use this link please it should take you straight there

https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/wallet/