Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Microsoft just updated my Windows 10 laptop and now my

Customer Question

Microsoft just updated my Windows 10 laptop and now my printer is listed as offline and not my default printer. I have tried HP support in all the ways I could but couldn't resolve this.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: HP 6510 series. Operating on Windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes -- got a message that updates would be installed just yesterday and since then I've had the problem
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's it. I've been printed on this printer through other updates but things got screwed up this time.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please