Ive fodgoten my password how do i reset ot make one that…

Customer Question
Ive fodgoten my password...

Ive fodgoten my password ***** do i reset ot make one that covers everthihg

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Dont know but it works on my guest one and my phone

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not sure still learning not very good at computers

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

If i can have same password ***** would be great

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please for which service this password ***** *****?

Please let me know

Thank you

my laptop

Thanks

Which version of windows is it running?

And what is the make and model of the Laptop?

all i want is to change my password ***** already charged me

You are referring to a service the website offers, which being optional, can be ignored if you do not wish to use it.

Please ignore it and reply here to my last question I sent you please

whats happening now

Still waiting on you to reply to my questions..

I will again repeat

Which version of windows is it running?

windows 8 i think lenovo

Thank you

Above the password ***** you see your username and usually an email address. Do you see an email address there? If so, please tell me it