I have a desktop computer fitted with a selection of TV

Customer Question
I have a desktop...

I have a desktop computer fitted with a selection of TV channels, I would like to have Freeview on to add more interesting scope to watch.

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It is a new thought that I have to add to my present programms

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if it's not too difficult

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No I thought it would be a simple button pushing job?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

The computer is an AESSUS and the screen is a HKC Assembled privatly

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

What you need for this to work is a USB Tuner that plugs into your USB port and allows you to watch Freeview on your computer.

The tuner you can purchase from my link below

https://www.amazon.co.uk/USB-Freeview-Tuner-Television-Connection/dp/B00527OCT6

It is not a push button job as it requires an antenna to get the signal, which is the adapter I am recommending to you

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you