Honestly too many things seem to happen to it. can you

Customer Question
Honestly too many things...

Honestly too many things seem to happen to it . can you possibly help me configure my local security policy and create restrictions to certain functions of the laptop ??? i have about a hundred "created tasks " none of which i have made and im pretty sure they are only supposed to be there when i create it so ? also i want some advice about my ip address and how to close all my unneeded ports i seem to have a bunch of things listening to these ports

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your laptop, and what operating system are you running?

Its an acer spin 3 sp351-15 757c running window s 10 pro i also have an installation of KALI LINNUX AS A VIRTUAL MACHINE

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I am pretty sure i have not and they may be automatic

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that wierd devices show up in my device manager and also theres an "local area connection wifi virtual adapter " that pops in and out like when i try to find it it seems to go away very quickly so i never get a chance to try to un install

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer
Welcome to justanswer and thank you for utilizing our services
Please try the root kit hunter it might help you uncover responsible root kits
You can get it from rkhunter.sourceforge.net
Let me know if you need more help
Regards
G